I drag myra to accompany me to SSDC. yeah! haha. Then off we went to peninsula. Ate at komalas. loves the gulab jamun.
At esplanades. its a breeze taking. thankfully the weather is nice.
Its hot and then its windy.
Head off to Marina Square.
Myra shopping like always...
AND ME JUST WHATS WRONG WITH ME??
I reminds myself alright i have to buy something today this time around. i have to!! well atleast a clothes. Come on zilah. And myra was like 'dont tell me not even one clothes you are not attracted to' and i reach home ----> empty handed. And i just spend my money on food only like duh~!! im not fussy nor choosy. Well i know im not. I just don't know why its so hard for me to buy a piece of cloth to wear..WHY?? that's kinda pissing myself off. like WTH.
Why cant i be more SHOPAHOLIC. I wish i could be more like Rebecca bloomwood well except the part that she's a little too over it. Now i regret for not buying that Zara top. damn! and the fact that i know i will never buy it. hehx.
At night Myra and i take the RIVER CRUISE at esplanade.
haha we were so 'jakon' when we ride into that thing. ha ha.
ARGH... G-MAX!!
i wanna ride on that thing one freaking day for sure!!
Anyone dares to rides?
haha.
I've long for the sentosa rides




No comments:
Post a Comment