Last night it was a hell of fun. I had a great awesome time with my gfs. Its like a get along session. We laugh alot and that's makes me happy.
Shhheesshhhaahhh...
---The 4 nurses---
And off to chill at starbucks for our fav frap. And i get to know tt my senior had pass away due to a bike accident. Damn! I hate people suffering bcos of accident esp RTA. But can't help it. No one wanna died in such tragic way. But then its better to died than to live like a wrecked of cabbage. Ya allah, sejahat2 mana aku pun panjangkanlah umurku dan orang yang tersayang di sekelilingku. I wish to grow old with my own family by my side, my grandchildren and even my great grandchildren. Thank god he got nothing to do with me just happen to be the first boy i fallen to....but one thing for sure as i went to bed i cant help it but to dozed off reminiscing about those days...
I wanna a car instead. This dream car.
Yeah dream on...
Its been quite sometimes i didnt have the fun like last night with gfs. We shall plan to meet up more often then ;)
Goodnight.

No comments:
Post a Comment